Sunday, August 10, 2008

I LOVE..

I love traveling in Europe. First, I can relax there after finishing my semester.
Then, I want to know more about Europe, I can see nice people , beautiful sightseeing, different food and culture.
I also love Europe because it's convenient to travel from country to country.
I don't need visa and the transportation is cheap and fast.
I have good impression on European house because it's very big, good personalities and civilizable behavior.
European food is variety, from Pizza, Spaghetti, Pasta, Lasagna ans so on. European fashion is famous in the world.
They are free to wear whatever.
If I stayed in Europe for long time, I would study their languages. Such as English, French, Spanish because they are similar to one another.
Therefore, I really love traveling in Europe many times in my life.

No comments: