Monday, August 04, 2008

MY LIFE LIST

1. Two books I'd like to read:
a. Why?

Because it looks like funny and that will be growing my reading skills.

2. Two movies I'd like to see:
a. Why?

Because that movies will realize any feelings from me.

3. Two people I'd like to meet (alive):
a. Why?

Because I want to talk with them. To talk with them, they should be alive.

4. Two people I'd like to meet (dead):
a. Why?

Because I miss them so much. So I want to see, and talk with them.

5. Two instruments I'd like to learn how to play:
a. Why?

Because I want to play any instruments in front of public.


6. Two sports I'd like to learn how to play:
a. Why?
Because I can not play any sports. I try to learn sports, but not very well.

I hope to play any sports with my family or friends.


7. Two boys I'd like to marry:
a. Why?

I'd like to get marry with one of them. because I can not marry with both.

If I get marry one of them, because I love him, so want to live with him.

No comments: